Why Work With A Private Yoga Teacher?
Contact us for a private class
Enjoy a restful restorative session, access tools to build to a posture you’re working on, or find a practice that helps you recover from an injury – we will connect you with the right instructor that can help you with your goals.
Please send us a message with your information and what kind of support you need. We look forward to working together!
Note: Private sessions can be for 1 person or a couple!
Benefits of a Private Session
Maybe you are new to yoga and want to explore it in a private setting before going to a public class. Or maybe you are already an active yogi and want to focus on specific areas of your practice or tailor your practice because you are recovering from an injury. Either way, a private yoga class is a great fit.
Here are 5 Reasons you should work with a private yoga instructor by Dr. Deepak Chopra
- You’ll learn how to get into and out of every pose safely. The instructor can provide yoga props to assist you in getting into, going deeper, and getting out of the poses.
- Your practice will be tailored for your body and medical conditions. This is something that is much harder to find in a public setting.
- You’ll get input to help you understand the mechanics of the poses. This information and alignment tips on how to get the most out of each pose mean you’ll see results quickly and gain confidence in your practice.
- Your practice will be tailored to fit you spiritually and mentally, as well as physically. Instead of a general practice, your private session will be tailored just for YOU.
- You’ll get holistic tools you can employ both on and off your yoga mat. “Everyone could use tips on how to stand taller, sit upright, and stretch properly before exercise. Moreover, certain breathing techniques will get you through the tough times in life. But the best thing a private yoga instruction will give you is the opportunity to help you see yourself at a different level, to go deeper to the place where your spirit shines, and to help you shine that light outward for others to see.” Deepak Chopra