Deepen Your Practice At The Bridge Yoga
These trainings are offered VIRTUALLY to anyone that would like to join us from afar.
Don't let geography keep you from chasing this dream. Please reach out to us with your interest. We can't wait to meet you!
OPEN TO EVERYONE. WHETHER OR NOT YOUR GOAL IS TO INSTRUCT, These TRAININGS ARE ENRICHING EXPERIENCES. THE KNOWLEDGE GAINED CAN ENHANCE YOUR LIFE – OR TOTALLY CHANGE IT. DEEPEN YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF YOGA WHILE DEVELOPING AS A LEADER AND EXPLORING YOUR DIVINE SELF.
January - May
Become a certified yoga teacher (and more) this spring! Our next 200-hour Yoga Training launches in 2025!
Earn 150 training hours live and synchronous (in person or online). 50 hours will be offered asynchronously in line with your schedule.
Focus: Patanjali’s 8-limbs of Yoga
Techniques & Training
- Yoga Asana Class Focuses: Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Yin, and Restorative
- Pranayama & the Subtle Body – Various breath practices and their effects on anatomy and the subtle body
- Meditation – Chanting, Mantras, & Mudras
Anatomy & Physiology
- The Koshas – the 5 “layers of being” from fascia, bones, and joints to the deeper layers that we cannot see
- Biomechanics – Joint movement and stabilization, contraindications, and safe movements for diverse students
- History – Yoga through the years & its movement to the West
- Philosophy – Major yogic texts, including Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, The Bhagavad Gita, The Upanishads, and The Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Teaching Methodology – Sequencing, Environment, Cueing, Teacher Presence
- Props – How to make asana accessible
- Trauma-informed Teaching Practices – How to make asana inclusive
April 2024 - February 2025
Weekends & Tuesday Evenings
Advance your yoga knowledge! Our INAUGURAL 300-hour Yoga Training launches in April!
Earn 200 training hours live and synchronous (in person or online). 100 hours will be offered asynchronously in line with your schedule.
Focus: The Yogas Of The Bhagavad Gita
The cost of the program includes:
Complimentary membership to The Bridge Yoga for the
duration of the YTT program
All books and materials for the training; there is nothing extra for you to buy!
This training is offered VIRTUALLY to anyone that would like to join us from afar. Don’t let geography keep you from chasing this dream. Please reach out to us with your interest. We can’t wait to meet you!
mEET THE TRAINERS
interested in learning more?
Email Kelli using this form, or at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions about what to expect during and after to this incredible journey!
We also invite you to take a class at our studio if you have not visited us before.